Did you know that dental implants can be used to fill out your facial structure and improve your standing in social settings and increase your prospects for work? Sadly, an incomplete smile is still viewed as a character flaw, but dental implants can remove that stigma and leave you with a better and stronger smile than before tooth loss even occurred.
Save a dying smile with dental implants. Here are some of the benefits:
– Dental implants do not require any food restrictions because they are attached directly to your jawbone for an ultra-durable hold.
– As long as you take good care of your implants, they can last an entire lifetime without the need to be replaced.
– Dental implants can strengthen your jaw when connected to it.
– Dental implants are designed to fit into any gaps in your mouth to help complete your smile and give it the aesthetic touch it deserves.
– If left unchecked, the voids left by missing teeth can become homes for plaque buildup, can lead to destabilized gums and loose neighboring teeth, and can even make you look older. When teeth are lost, your facial structure will sink in around your jaw which will cause your face to appear older and weaker. All of these ailments can be corrected and removed with dental implants.
For a full diagnosis and dental implant treatments, please contact Monroe Family Dentistry to book an appointment with Dr. Jeremy Dull and our team at our dentist office in Monroe, Michigan. Call us at 734-241-6550. Let us help you achieve a healthy smile!